Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Monday

Dear Monday,

I only have two of you left in high school. I know, I know, I'm just as surprised as you are.

I'm bringing you into fruition this morning with a bowl of yogurt, berries, and cinnamon toast crunch and one large cup of coffee, because it is in fact, Monday.

Let's all work together this morning as I prepare for four AP texts in the next week. Especially for French and Econ, even though we all know there is little to no hope there. But as I write this post, I am actually utilizing apostrophe, further preparing myself for AP English. And that counts for something.

So, Monday, my proposition to you is that we end these next two Mondays on a high note, and not in the same manner that the last couple have been. Believe it or not, I really don't enjoy failing Marine Science tests. It's just going to be really uncomfortable if I don't get exempt from Marine Science, and I'd greatly appreciate not only the free time, but also the lack of humiliation. 

Ok Monday, see ya later on. And this afternoon. And tonight. 

Allie

"Few feel the rain, most just get wet."

No comments:

Post a Comment