Reasons why I knew today would rock before I even left the house
- I didn't oversleep for the first time in uhhh...3 weeks.
- I had a really cute outfit picked out.
- When I opened my bedroom door, I smelled pancakes. (Let it be known that this was the highlight of my awesome morning)
- First time in 7 school days that we didn't have to be there early. So we got to leave at 7:35.
- Because I had so much time on my hands, I decided to straighten my hair. So I got to play with it all day.
- It felt like fall outside.
- My carpool and I were all unintentionally color cordinating...in blue and yellow. The most superior of all color combinations.
Love y'all, mean it.
Ali
"You never know what's under a rock until you turn it over." -Buffalo Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment