The time has finally arrived for scarves, jeans and clogs weather and I'm bubbling over with excitement. If I utter the phrase, "I just absolutely adore fall. Let's just never move on to January." I think my friends will all reconsider their newly fledged friendship.
I'm sorry that my fall is considered September through December because this is my all-time, hands-down favorite time of the year, so naturally the months have to be grouped and unified together.
I've decided that my bedroom next year will be "Cape Cod" styled. Just in case it's not obvious enough, I have too much time on my hands for my own good.
I ran 5 miles on Sunday. I repeat, Allison Ingram ran 5.3 miles Sunday morning and she adored every single second of it. Who is this strange alien I'm becoming?
A visit home is only two days away and one lucky new friend has the opportunity to voyage to the Brook along with me. It's an obvious fact that I'm absolutely raptured by my hometown, even more so since I left high school, so think of her as I drag her around giving the full tour and reliving my high school days in a weekend. You know we'll be hitting all the highlights of going to the homecoming game and parade, enjoying a Saturday morning pancake breakfast made by Wayne, walking down Jemison Trail, shopping at the Summit and watching the LSU-Bama game at the Ingram household. Heaven help her, especially with the last one.
It's that time of year again; time break out the Christmas Pandora station and socks.
New Taylor Swift can be credited with knocking a sold minute off my run time, unifying myself with pledge sisters as a common ground and solving the economic crisis. I feel your judgment, and I resent it.
Speaking of music, I've been trying to deny my love of the song "Cruise", but lo and behold, guess what's sitting in my fall play list right now?
Today is All Hallows Eve and I have big plans for the festivities. Those "big" plans include signing off in a minute to go run, enjoying Greek pita chicken for lunch today, studying for my impossible math test tomorrow and somewhere in there, making the time to watch Hocus Pocus for the third time this month. The things that truly thrill me could be considered unhealthy to the average onlooker, and I'm okay with that.
To the Moon and Back,
Allie
I'm sorry that my fall is considered September through December because this is my all-time, hands-down favorite time of the year, so naturally the months have to be grouped and unified together.
I've decided that my bedroom next year will be "Cape Cod" styled. Just in case it's not obvious enough, I have too much time on my hands for my own good.
I ran 5 miles on Sunday. I repeat, Allison Ingram ran 5.3 miles Sunday morning and she adored every single second of it. Who is this strange alien I'm becoming?
A visit home is only two days away and one lucky new friend has the opportunity to voyage to the Brook along with me. It's an obvious fact that I'm absolutely raptured by my hometown, even more so since I left high school, so think of her as I drag her around giving the full tour and reliving my high school days in a weekend. You know we'll be hitting all the highlights of going to the homecoming game and parade, enjoying a Saturday morning pancake breakfast made by Wayne, walking down Jemison Trail, shopping at the Summit and watching the LSU-Bama game at the Ingram household. Heaven help her, especially with the last one.
It's that time of year again; time break out the Christmas Pandora station and socks.
New Taylor Swift can be credited with knocking a sold minute off my run time, unifying myself with pledge sisters as a common ground and solving the economic crisis. I feel your judgment, and I resent it.
Speaking of music, I've been trying to deny my love of the song "Cruise", but lo and behold, guess what's sitting in my fall play list right now?
Today is All Hallows Eve and I have big plans for the festivities. Those "big" plans include signing off in a minute to go run, enjoying Greek pita chicken for lunch today, studying for my impossible math test tomorrow and somewhere in there, making the time to watch Hocus Pocus for the third time this month. The things that truly thrill me could be considered unhealthy to the average onlooker, and I'm okay with that.
To the Moon and Back,
Allie
"But its no use going back
to yesterday, because I was a different person then."
– Alice in Wonderland
No comments:
Post a Comment