Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Saturday!

You'll never guessed what happened again this morning.

I face planted running again. Here I am, 7:33 AM, jogging through Crestline right as people are about to stir about to go retrieve their bagels, or Bob lattes, or on their own runs, and I completely eat it right in the middle of all it. Don't worry guys, a really nice man made sure I was okay and then gave me some pointers to prevent the occurrence from becoming habit. The damage wasn't as bad as last week, but opened up one of the scabs on my right hand that proceeded to gush blood for the last mile of my run. 

Everything's going to be okay though, because there's not much that Dillard House blackberry jam, a Spongebob bandaid and a day trip to Auburn can't fix.

Stay sweet,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment