Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If It's Love

In honor of one of my fav holidays, (Valentine's Day, duh!) I think you deserved to be showered in love. And since I don't know if anyone actually reads this/do I know what love language the people who actually do venture to this forgotten corner of the world wide web have, I'm just going to shower you in the things that I love. It's my blog...I'm totally allowed to talk about myself

I love fireside chats and coffee with my mother.
I love early mornings with cinnamon toast, oatmeal, and fruit. And pancakes. Always pancakes.
I love my little brother who goes out into the cold Alabama mornings to heat up the car because I can't stand being cold.
That feeling when you climb in bed after a long day, and breathe a sigh of relief.
Oh, and when it starts to rain, I love it even more.
I love my desk area, filled with pictures and various scraps of memorabilia.
I love baseball caps.
Seersucker.
The beach.
Mascara.
I love nuggie hugs, and cake balls.
I love walking into church and hearing cries of welcome oozing with excitement.
I love hearing my beautiful friends sing. 
I love church league basketball games.
I love getting to cheer at least one more game.
I love high school. This one I really love.
I love quotes, dark chocolate, and really good, ripe strawberries.
I love my God.
I love my struggles in memorizing Colossians, because when I am weak, He is strong.
 I love finding myself.
I love my friends. A lot. 

Love YOU!
Allie

"Love takes off the masks we fear that we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." 

1 comment:

  1. And..I love you! You are have surpassed all my expectations of what a daughter should and can be. I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete