Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jamming in January

Just a couple of updates on the always exciting life I lead...


  • It's finally hitting me that I need down time. Sitting down in front of the fire, with a coffee in hand, is starting to become a nightly occurance. PRAISE JESUS.
  • ...But it is still senior year and therefore I am still jetting all over the place doing various randomness.
  • Basketball season is, well, basketball season. Everyone is pale, freezing, and tired of cheering four hours a night twice a week. And when I say everyone, I mean specifically me. 
  • All I do is watch One Tree Hill. I have a best friend crush on Lucas and I'm starting to pretend I'm a misunderstood, introverted, and hipster cheerleader like Peyton. Buuuuuuut that's kind of hard when I'm blunt, obnoxiously school spirited, and hopelessly mainstream.
  • I've finally realized that procrastination=more free time later to drink coffee in front of the fire or watch One Tree Hill while mocking my friends who still have to do their homework that I already completed. WHY didn't I figure this out earlier?
  • I'm starting to think I'm addicted to peanut butter.
  • The ball is in three days and because of said addiction, there is a 50/50 chance that my pride and joy of a dress will fit.
  • Said ball also has caused more stress in the past week than the past 3.5 years combined. Whatever. LONG HAIR DONT CARE.
  • I'm also addicted to Crystal Light lemonade because it's like summer in a glass and I've convinced myself that I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Or maybe I just hate winter/the month of January and February that much. Whatever the reason, the lemonade helps me cope and since "It's pretty much just like drinking water!", drinking at least 7 glasses a day is totally justified.
  • New TV show obsession: Downton Abbey. Netflix it. You can thank me later.
To the Moon and Back, 
Allie

"I think the loneliest people are the busiest." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment