Monday, September 26, 2011

Current Status...

  • Mountain Brook is 5 and freakin' 0. I'm slightly excited.
  • Alabama is also 4-0. Roll tide to that my friends
  • I have a C in math and I think Marilyn's getting me a tutor. I think I speak for every math teacher I have ever had when I say, FINALLY.
  • I'm obsessed with Cliff bars. One a day at the least.
  • Homegirl's officially Bama Bound...the next four years are looking good.
  • I reorganized my closet and it makes me so happy. Like I almost enjoy getting up in the morning to look in it to decide what to wear. Almost.
Try to supress your unspeakable joy. And those are fall clothes. SCORE.
  • You're looking at a new NEEDTOBREATH-er. I'm hooked on The Reckoning like a crack addict on...crack.
  • My current fall playlist consists off: Train, NEEDTOBREATHE, Eric Church, Matthew Mayfield, Corey Smith, and other various artists. Not gonna lie, I feel like such a hipster.
  • I'm obsessed with StumbleUpon. New outlet to stalk quotes and avoid responsibilites.
  • OH YEAH, my dream car is sitting in my drive way right now. Charcoal gray 4runner with heated seats that my sweet father drove through the night from Houston, TX to suprise me with at 6AM last Thursday morning. It's a good life.
  • I am also happy. Like extremely, overwhelmingly, and hopelessly happy. That feels SO good to say.
To the moon and back,
Allie (switching up the spelling)

"Don't let the imaginary person in your head keep you from loving the real one in front of you."

1 comment:

  1. Closet looks great. Glad you love needtobreathe...it was about time! You car is fabulous...but not as fabulous as your parents. RTR and GSG!

    ReplyDelete