Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog?

How in the world do I start a blog? I've been sitting here for about ten minutes typing out completely different options, all of them slightly worse than the previous. So I'm going to start out with some totally fun and cliche facts about me! Hooray for blogging!


1) Name: Allison Leigh Ingram. Also known as Ali (sometimes spelled Allie), Ali-cat, Waffles, Ainglesonge, Tina, and as my history teacher calls me, Big Al. Trust me, it's as awkward in real life as it is in blog life.

2) I'm a JUNYA at Mountain Brook.

3) I try to be involved at school, but I have this disorder called "never-make-anything-i-tryout-for-itius". But I'm a cheerleader...GSG y'all!

4) One of my life dreams is to be a hipster. Current status on said dream: pending.

5) I have lots of catch phrases that I either steal from others or make up myself. So if I ever write something and you question it, it's probably one of the phrases.

6) I abolutely ADORE my friends.

7) The University of Alabama. Caaaaaan I get a roll tide?

8) I'm obsessed with the whole France thing and am currently trying to learn to speak French. I mean, I've taken it for five years so far in school, but I'm by far the dumbest in my class. Whatevs.

9) According to my friends, I have a problem with "fantasy worlds". I have all three stars on every level of angry birds yes that's right, every single level, I love Harry Potter, and I want to be a mermaid. Sue me.

10) I'm good at: angry birds, lazor tag, blowing cards off glass bottles, and Jai Ho on JustDance 2 (I can win blind folded. nbd.).

11) Football season is my favorite season.

12) I love quotes. I even have a 54 page word document that has been accumulating since 8th grade.

13) I have chronic indeciveness. We're talking 20 minute breakdowns in the local CVS while trying to pick out a shampoo.

14) Ideal night: Indiana Jones movies, chinese food, and my santa is my homeboy shirt.
 15) Though I'm frequently ridiculous and stubborn and selfish, I am redeemed and beloved by Christ.


To the moon and back,
ali

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold." -Zelda Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment