1. Ben Rector
Other favs I think you should check out: "White Dress" "Dance With Me Baby" "And Then You Love Someone"
2. That Edgar's strawberry cake sitting in my dining room for our Easter lunch.
3. Fundraising. Today I served pancakes for 3 hours for South Africa AND washed cars for 2 hours for Relay for Life. Not only am I certain that I will never work in the food service industry, but also that true friends wait at Applebee's at 8 AM on a Saturday morning for 40 minutes for two pancakes and still love you anyways.
4. My new Seagrove Beach latte mug AND the new hazlenut creamer I convinced my mom to get.
5. Going on walks with friends. Especially now that it is finally warm outside.
6. My brother and I's weekly "dates". It just hit us that we are going to be separated for the first time in our lives in only [four months], so in order to soak up all the time we have left, we've been going to get breakfast, dinner, run grocery store errands, etc. together at least once a week. Go ahead and say it, we're absolutely precious.
7. My new Patagonia baggies shorts
8. Doodles is finally reopened!
9. Reading The Joy Luck Club

10. He has risen.
The veil was torn.
I am His.
Happy Easter!
Allie
Love the Lord your God and Love one another.
Love one another as He loves.
Love with strength and purpose and passion
an no matter what comes agaisnt you, dont weaken.
Stand agaisnt the darkness, and love.
That's the way back into Eden.
That's the way back to life.
-Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love
No comments:
Post a Comment