Monday, March 12, 2012

40 Photo-Illustrated Questions (#5)

Wait until you see what I stumbled upon on Pinterest today...

It's this blog called www.marcandangel.com and they have some pretty encouraging, but thought provoking trickets all over the place. I found one that was called 40 Photo-Illustrated Questions and I thought I would give some a shot.

Thought Questions

Joy.
It's started to hit me that you have to choose joy. And that's so hard to do when there's days you just want to back under the covers. Maybe you're in a fight with your best friend, or you have a hard test at school ahead of you, or you simply want to go ahead and fast forward through this day. I just realized that I've been living those days over and over again, and I'm starting to let those days live me. I know that makes ZERO sense to those not inside the mass chaos that is my mind but stay with me here! Joy is a consious decision you have to make before your feet even hit the floor. It doesn't just plop on your front porch like a newspaper. It must be pursued. It has to be fought for. It has to be purposefully selected. And I am finally making this connection. And here's the best part...

it's working.

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings


1 comment:

  1. When you finish that stack of books on your bedside table, I have a great one for you to get...Turning Towards Joy.

    ReplyDelete