Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm a SENIOR and I do what I want

So tonight, as I blog, I'm starting to contemplate my entire existence and here's a couple of my recent "revelations":


1) I, Allison Leigh Ingram, born and bred a die hard Alabama fan, the same girl who could sing the Alabama fight song at age 7, and the same girl who's family's Christmas cards have been Alabama themed at least 6 times, just sent an application for Auburn University. WHAT? For some reason, I was just sitting with Laine at Panera and I decided I wanted to apply to Auburn. I do not know why, I do not know where this desire came from, but I just know I scurried home and filled out an application and sent it in. Don't start up the orange and blue monograming machines just yet though, I probably most likely am not going there, but heck I applied!


2) I am a SENIOR. All I want to do in life is hang out with my friends, go on walks, bake, blog, pin, and quote-hunt. WHY does it seem like I am doing anything but what I want to do? I am into college, I have a good enough GPA, I am done with the ACT, I'm not failing school just yet, so why the hey am I not setting time apart for "me time"? So, as of now, I am finding time daily for one of these things. I also want to take up the following: antique shopping, arts and crafting, and watching Criminal Minds and Dance Moms.


3) I freaking love my friends. And it's starting to hit me that they are all not going to the same college of me (gulp) and therefore, I'm going to fight less and love them more because I cannot imagine what I am going to do without them next year. 


Ok, I'm done. Onto next hobby of choice: pinterest!
Deuces.
Allie


"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." -Lucille Ball

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for options, but aub? Really? That was a waste of money, Al. Keep enjoying every moment of your senior year!

    ReplyDelete